About Community Heatlh Service Providers
The resources and information in this section are for use by the community providers funded by the South West LHIN which include Community Care Access Centres, Community Support Services, Community Mental Health & Addictions and Community Health Centres. For staff contact information, please use our Callpath.
- The 2014-17 M-SAA process has oficially launched. Please see the "Forms" section below to downloard Part A of the CAPS and see the "Resources" section below to download resources related to CAPS **NEW**
- REMINDER to all Community Health Service Providers: The 2013/14 Q2 reporting submissions are due to be uploaded on the SRI system November 7, 2013
- CAPS - Part A 2014-17click here (XLS) **NEW**
Request for in-year reallocation of funding: 2013/14 click here
Reminder: Please ensure that your signing dates are dated after the “Applicable Period” dates. As there is no manner in which a Board can verify compliance for a time period, when the time period has not yet concluded. The Board must make this assessment AFTER the time period has expired, otherwise, they cannot assure compliance for the entire period. Schedule G Declaration of Compliance (April 1 2012-Sept 30 2013) click here (MS WORD)
Multi-Sector Service Accountability Agreement
- Generic copy of the 2011-14 M-SAA
M-SAA Technical Specifications and Reporting:
Polices related to Community Health Service Providers are articulated in the M-SAA, and can be found listed on Schedule D contained inside the M-SAA.
A copy of the Broader Public Sector Supply Chain Guideline, 2009 is provided below. These guidelines have been prepared to support and help improve supply chain activities at Ontario’s BPS organizations.
Community Care Access Centre Specific Policies
Community Health Centre Specific Policies
Community Mental Health and Addictions Specific Policies
Community Support Services Specific Policies
Diabetes Education Programs
The following links are provided for community sector health service providers. If you do not see the information you are looking for, please use our CALLPATH to find your LHIN Finance contact:
2014-17 M-SAA & CAPS Reference Documents **NEW**
- 2014-17 M-SAA/CAPS Webinar Materials (Oct 8/13 & Oct 11/13) click here **NEW**
- Health Service Providers Start Here Reference English French (PDF)
- CAP Reference Overview 2014-17 English French (PDF)
- CAPS Step by Step User Guide 2014-17 V3 English French
- CAPS FAQ (Oct 12 2013) English French
- Community Financial Policy (2011) - see above under "Policies/Guidelines"
- Provincial SRI User Guide - see above under "Reporting"
NOTE: for the files below, if you use Internet Explorer 9 or 10 as your web browser it will attempt to download these files with a ".ODS" file extension. If that happens to you, use the SAVE AS option, delete the ".ODS file extension and replace with the appropriate one (e.g. .PPTX. .XLSX, .DOCX) and save onto your local system or c:\ drive OR use another web browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
M-SAA and CAPS Overview Presentation English (PPT 18MB) French (PPT 18MB)
Health Data Branch Web Portal
Self Reporting Initiative
Prior to 2012/13 LHIN reporting submissions were completed by use of the Web Enabled Reporting System (WERS). Effective 2012/13 WERS will be replaced with the Self-Reporting Initiative (SRI). The following communications pertain to the progress of this transition.