The South West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) is one of 14 local organizations in Ontario. The LHIN’s role is to plan, coordinate and fund local health services including hospitals, community care access centres (CCACs), long-term care homes, community health centres, community support service agencies and mental health and addictions agencies. The office of the South West LHIN is located in London, Ontario.
Shaping Ontario’s Health System
Committed to health improvement, innovation and the establishment of collaborative partnerships across the South West, LHIN staff incorporates the best aspects of teamwork and continuous learning as they work with the local community to ensure the best health outcomes for everyone. If you have a passion for excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to transform the Ontario health care system, then consider the South West LHIN for your next career move.
This is your opportunity to make a difference. Your passion for excellence and entrepreneurial spirit are needed to cultivate ideas and drive results. Join South West LHIN, and be part of a dynamic team transforming the Ontario healthcare system.
The LHIN is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are welcome. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made.
Reporting to the Senior Director of System Design and Integration, the System Design and Integration (SDI) Lead is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of projects with an acute care focus. In this role you will be: providing direction to all planning, coordination and integration activities for your portfolio area; coordinating and conducting analysis of the local health care system; advising on and promoting effective use of project and program management tools, methodologies and performance indicators; identifying and fostering LHIN wide relationships among health care and related sectors for health improvement; overseeing a portfolio of projects and promoting linkages and integration and providing effective leadership for goal oriented collaborations.
- Superior leadership, interpersonal, and relationship building/management skills in healthcare to successfully engage a broad range of stakeholders of diverse backgrounds
- Strong system thinking skills and ability to conceptualize and advance complex, interdependent initiatives
- Experience in health system planning, quality improvement science, project management, and leading and coordinating the work of teams
- Experience in conducting research, analysis and evaluation of health care issues
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, evaluating, and promoting health care initiatives across multiple sectors
- Master’s degree in health administration, health planning, business administration or a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience working with the acute care sector preferred
- Proficiency in French an asset
for the full job posting or for more information about the position, please contact Natasha Pollard at 416-237-1500 x222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY: Please CLICK HERE to submit your cover letter and resume by June 8, 2016. Please note that applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Looking for physicians to join your practice? Need a locum?
HealthForceOntario Marketing & Recruitment Agency's Regional Advisor can assist you. We work in partnership with the academic health centres across Ontario and provide career assistance to medical residents. We can advertise your practice opportunity on our HFOJobs website and share it with physicians who are interested in working in the region. There is also a need for doctors to supervise physicians trained outside of Ontario while they transition to full independent practice in Ontario. Let us know if you are interested!
Contact: Jane Tillmann, Regional Advisor, South West LHIN region at: J.Tillmann@healthforceontario.ca
The vision of HealthForceOntario Marketing and Recruitment Agency is to bring health human resources to life.
Our FREE online job board, HFOJobs, is an essential part of this vision, as it connects health care organizations, communities and employers to health care professionals seeking employment.
We are excited to inform you that in addition to physician and nursing opportunities, HFOJobs has expanded to include additional allied health professionals.